Your privacy is important to us and we operate by these principles:
- For each visit to our web page, the web server automatically recognises your domain name. We collect your domain name, information on what pages you access or visit, and information you volunteer, such as your name and mailing address, e-mail address, survey information and/or site registrations.
- We may use your personal information to send you information on new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- mummyskitchen.com.au may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law. We may also disclose your personal information to our related companies and service providers (both inside and outside Australia). We may also disclose information to any entity to which we propose to assign any part of our business.
- We take commercially reasonable steps to destroy or de-identify any information which we have collected from you which we no longer require.
- We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
- We take commercially reasonable steps to ensure that all information we collect, use or disclose about you is accurate, complete and up-to-date. If you believe that there is a problem with any information we hold about you, please notify us.
- If at any time, you believe that mummyskitchen.com.au has not adhered to these principles or you do not consent to your information being used, please notify us by email to email@example.com. We will use all commercially reasonable efforts to determine and correct the problem promptly.